Office of Risk Management
The Office of Risk Management supports the attainment of the Baltimore County Public Schools’ mission and goals by identifying and analyzing existing and potential risks and advising schools and offices on strategic measures to address those risks.
Additionally, the Office of Risk Management:
- Maintains and coordinates insurances.
- Creates and administers online training programs.
- Supports the Integrated Disability Management (IDM) Program to manage employees’ use of extended sick leave.
- Manages sick leave bank use.
- Manages the Employee Attendance Monitoring Program (EAMP).
- Facilitates the workers’ compensation program with SISCO, the third-party claim administrator.
- Identifies and analyzes risk exposures.
- Manages the commercial drivers license (CDL) medical certification program.
- Coordinates DOT- mandated random drug and alcohol testing for CDL drivers.
- Implements the Drug-Free Workplace policy.
- Reviews school-sponsored activities consistent with Policy 3160 regarding high-risk activities.
- Collects student accident, visitor, and property loss reports.
The Office of Risk Management’s Website provides you with:
- Contact information
- Frequently requested forms
Property Loss / Damage Form
Personal Property Approval Form
Request for Risk Management Review of School-Sponsored Activities
Indoor Air Quality-Employee Information Sheet
Student Accident Insurance
Please contact our office to obtain the following forms:
First Report of Injury Form
BCPS Bodily Injury Form for Visitors/General Public
OSHA Log and Summary to report injuries and illnesses
Employees may visit our intranet site for more information.