Office of Personnel Services
Opportunities to Provide Services
The Office of Personnel Services, provides services and programs to our applicants, regular and temporary employees, and retirees that support the mission and vision of the Department of Human Resources and the Baltimore County Public Schools.
Inspire – Innovate – Deliver
- EEO related complaints
- Americans with Disability (ADA) requests for accommodation
- Employee classification
- Position allocation and management
- The Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee benefits, leaves of absence, and retirement
- Temporary employee hiring and coordination
- Ensures compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Provides consultation and assistance to employees and administrators on personnel services related issues.
Please contact 410-887-4191 for assistance
6901 Charles Street
Towson, MD 21204