DEPARTMENT OF RESEARCH, ACCOUNTABILITY, AND ASSESSMENT/DATA WAREHOUSE
Data Warehouse Team
The Data Warehouse Team (DW) supports the vision, purpose, and core values consistent with Baltimore County Public Schools, in accordance with the system's Blueprint 2.0 by providing data, applications, and training for school and central office administrators to make informed data-driven decisions.
DW products and services include the following:
- A business intelligence solution, which has 500+ reports and over 180 cubes.
- Students enrollment, attendance, performance, discipline, graduation, and personnel data.
- Report on Results
- School Improvement Plan Datasheets
- State of Special Education
- School Profiles for the Web
- Various other reports
- Training for the end-users with the goal of promoting end-user adoption.