Frequently Asked Questions
- What does ESOL mean?
- ESOL means English for Speakers of Other Languages.
- Where can I get Adult ESOL?
- Adult ESOL classes are provided through the Community College of Baltimore County.
- What is an ESOL center?
- An ESOL center is a school that has a program for students learning to speak English.
- When can I enroll my child in a Baltimore County Public School?
- You may enroll your child, K-12, at any time.
- How do I register my child for ESOL?
- Call the ESOL Intake Center, 410-887-6752, for an appointment.
- What do I need to bring to the ESOL Office for registration?
- Birth certificate or passport of the child
- Proof of residency in Baltimore County (apartment lease or mortgage document)
- Immunization records
- School records
- Photo ID of parent
- Where do I go to get immunizations for my child?
- Immunizations are available at the following Baltimore County Health Centers.
|Baltimore Highlands-Lansdowne Health Center
|Dundalk Health Center
|Eastern Family Resource Center
|Essex Health Center
|Hannah More Academy Center
|Towson Health Center
|Woodlawn Health Center